I do undertake commissions, and welcome enquiries. Normally I like to meet the person commissioning me but understand that this is not always possible, especially with the current Covid-19 situation. I am happy to discuss the project over the phone or via email.
It is important to me that the fit is right. if I feel that the commission is not in harmony with what I do then in the interest of both parties I would not take it on. If the commission is local I would take reference photos, but these can also be emailed by the client.
Once everything is agreed (time deadline etc) I would normally work up a preliminary drawing or rough which would give an indication of the composition and how the painting is going to be approached. At this point, a deposit of 50% of the agreed price is paid. This is non-refundable and covers my time and materials. The remaining 50% is payable on completion of the painting.
To get an indication of prices and sizes….please see below.
- 30x30cm painted canvas =€700, framed in a box frame = €825
- 40x40cm painted canvas = €1050, framed in a box frame = €1200
- 45x61cm painted canvas = €1500, framed in a box frame = €1700
- 50x50cm painted canvas = €1350, framed in a box frame =!€1550
- 60x60cm painted canvas = €1950, framed in a box frame = €2150
- 80x80cm painted canvas = €3000, framed in a box frame = €3300
- 80x30cm painted canvas = €1350, framed in a box frame = €1550
- 90 x 60cm painted canvas = €2500, framed in a box frame = €2750
- 120x30cm painted canvas = €2000, framed in a box frame = €2300
- 120x50cm painted canvas = €3500, framed in a box frame = €3800
- 120x90cm painted canvas = €5500
- 100x50cm painted canvas = €2500, framed in a box frame = €2750
- 100 x 100cm painted canvas €5200